DRONTAL WORMING SUSPENSION FOR PUPPIES 30ML
Drontal is recommended for the control of most gastrointestinal worms in puppies and small dogs including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm.
Does not control tapeworm or heartworm
Febantel 15 mg/ml; Pyrantel embonate 14.4 mg/ml.
Give 1 ml per 1 kg of puppy/dog body weight
- Give an individual measured dose at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Then give an individual measured dose at 16, 20 and 24 weeks of age.
- After 6 months of age, give an individual measured dose every 3 months.
- In environments where whipworm infestation is heavy, an individual measured dose should be given every 6 – 8 weeks.
Directions for Use
- Shake bottle before use
- Weigh puppies/dogs before dosing
- Use the included syringe to measure each dose
- Give an individual measured dose, by mouth, to each puppy/dog
- Dogs become reinfested with worms from larvae and eggs in their living environment, so dosing will need to be repeated through the entire life of the dog.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- Gentle, effective control of gastrointestinal worms.
- May be given safely to all young pups and small dogs.
- May be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment.